Pages

Friday, January 21, 2005

THINGS I REGRET NOT DOING

I've missed out on a lotta things in my life that now I wish I woulda done.

Didn't go to my High School Prom: Didn't figure they wanted me there since I was the most hated
person in School.

Didn't tell Stephanie Weber I had a HUGE crush on her in High school. See above for the reason.

Shoulda done a better job sticking up for myself in school, wouldn't have all the probs I do now.


Shoulda watched what I ate.

Shoulda tried not to be so shy.

And millions of other things...









4 comments:

M. said...

I've found that by focusing on regrets it's very hard to move forward in life.

Surfed through on BE...wanted to say hi...and forget the regrets...they aren't worth the time it takes to think about them.

cmesmyl.modblog.com

D said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
D said...

just a passing stranger from blog explosion...

if the things that happened in the past never happened, you wouldn't be who you were today. even little things can make the difference. I've learned that myself. I'm sure youre a good person.

you are now on my blogroll.

Anonymous said...

Billy, we take too much of our time in our lives to think about what "shoulda" been. What we should have done, said or thought. At some point we need to move on and decide that even though we didn't do what we "shoulda" done, we can choose to change what WILL be done. If you live constantly in the past, you will miss out on that wonderful future you have waiting for you.