Pages

Monday, January 17, 2005

A NOTE TO THE BITCH THAT RUINED MY FAMILY

Dear (Hah!) Hellen Thompson:


Do you know what you have done to my family? Your greed has ruined not only my Mom, but our entire family! You were thinking about nothing but making money for the company when you told Mom that it was ok to work on that machine while it was running. Because of that, Mom's hand will never work again, and because of the trauma she went through, she now has to take seizure medicines. And also, you worthless piece of shit, for the first year after the accident, she did nothing but sit on the edge of her bed and cry. And it has also affected the relationship between her and me. Before June 28, 2000, We did all sorts of things together, we took of every couple of weekneds and went down to VA, and all sorts of other things, but now we cant do that much, since she can't drive long distance anymore. I don't know how it's affected my Dad, because he keeps it to himself, but I sure the fuck can tell you how it's hurt me. First off, I have been depressed for almost 5 years because of this, and all I do at night is cry. Second, I have slowly been losing faith in God, because he did nothing to prevent this. I was always a cheerful person, but not anymore. So do not come to me asking for forgiveness, because while my Mom has come to terms with this, you wont get any mercy from me. I hope you have some sort of painful accident or disease, then you would know what you've done to us.


See you in Hell Bitch

3 comments:

Cara said...

I am so very sorry that your Mom was hurt. I don't quite understand what happened to her hand but I can tell that it has effected you and your entire family in the worst way. Three years ago I became very ill with a chronic illness called Visceral Hypersensitivity Disorder. I'm a young Mom of 2 kids and this disease has rearranged my entire life. What I want to say is don't me mad at God for your Mom's accident. I know that it is hard because He is the Almighty and can do and prevent anything that He chooses to do. But, things happen for a reason...no matter how awful they are. We may not see the reason right away but I bet at sometime in your life you and your Mom will know what God's plan is for your Mom and it won't seem so bad. Hang in there and keep your faith in God alive!!

Anonymous said...

Even while you are angry and lashing out. God is loving you.

Anger is best when it is overcome.

Good luck
-d

Anonymous said...

hey billy, i'm really sorry about everything that has happened with your mom's hand and the effect it's had on you and your family. I pray that someday you can find it in your heart to forgive ... God then can forgive you ... not only that but you won't be tormented anymore. If you believe in Jesus Christ you won't go to hell and I pray that hellen thompson won't be there either. love ya billy, mel