Pages

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

FORGIVENESS

Forgiveness is such a hard thing to do! I know that it is a necessary thing to do in order to find peace in life and to put the past behind, byt nonetheless it's difficult. Being a Christian, it's a must in my case. There are 2 major things/people I need to forgive. The first is all those people who picked on me in school and made my life a shamables. That one, I'm working on. The one I'm having a REAL hard time doing is forgiving Hellen Thompson for getting my Mom hurt. If it had been a plain old accident, I'd be fine. But since it was due to greed, therein lies my problem. I guess it's becuase I'm one of those people who just can't tolerate stupidity. I was making a comment about it in the chatroom last night and my friend Cathy said " Billy, you just gotta give it to God, or it will eat you alive." I'm trying, I really am....

No comments: