Pages

Monday, January 10, 2005

MY MOM IS INSANE!

Yes, I think my Mom is nuts! I know shes in discomfort because of her hand, but still, she still should have som common sense left. We nearly got into a fight today. She was going to g ovisit a friend, but my Dad, like he always does when he doesn't want to do something, went to take a nap. I was going to watch the dogs while she was gone, but I had to go to the bathroom first. She thought I was going back into my room and let the dogs run all over the house, so she started throwing one of her fits. If you woulda given me 2 minutes, I woulda been outta the bathroom! Geez!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hang in there billy. misunderstandings come in all sizes. little one like whether you were going potty or back to your room, can cause heat buit it passes quickly. next time be sure she knows what your doing. and she won't get mad and let the dogs run everywhere. God bless ya love Breeze