Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

WHAT I WANT IN A WOMAN

Here are some of the things I'm looking for in my search for a significant other:


1: Looks don't matter.

2: Someone who can accept me despite my weight and looks.

3: Someone who can stand my little quirks.

4: Religion is not a requirement, but a Christian would be nice.

5: Likes getting out and hanging with other friends

6: Also, likes having quiet time together.

7: Will stick with me through thick and thin.

If you are interested, please submit your application :P


1 comment:

Ferdinand T Cat said...

I wish you good fortune in your quest. Just watch out for the notorious Ms. Medvedeva, who takes your money and never shows up.

This is where cats have an advantage over humans. In a three-minute relationship, you can afford to be a lot less picky.