Pages

Friday, November 26, 2004

AND EVERYONE WONDERS WHY I'M SHY

As many of you know, I'm very shy. Most of it is because of having to put up with people making fun of me because of my weight. The worst putdown I ever had to endure happened when I was 10 or 12. A friend of my Mom's had came to visit us, and brought her Daughter In Law with her. I had never met this girl before, the Daughter In Law. Instead of saying "Hi". "Hello", or "Fuck You", she said "Damn you're fat and ugly like my husband was when he was your age." My God, you just don't go around saying stuff like that to kids. From then on, I have tried to keep away from people as much as possible. I try, but I still get flashbacks to that moment.

1 comment:

MaxedOutMama said...

That's too bad, Billy. I understand how that must have felt when you were that age. But you can't judge all people by the worst idiots on the planet. Most people are going to take you for what you are, and will like you if you are friendly and kind to them. I'd hate to think that you would permanently hide yourself because of one nasty woman.