Pages

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

A FEW QUESTIONS I'D LIKE TO ASK GOD

God, I know we're not supposed to question your motives, but there are a few things I'd really like to ask you:


1: Why did you let me be born with all my birth defects? Because of them, I don't think I'll
ever be able to have kids or be intimate with a woman.


2: Why did you make me so fat and unattractive? Because of that, I have been picked on all my
life, and probably will never find a GF or Wife, because we all know that all women care
about are looks.

3: Why did you not help me when I was being tortured in school? Because of that, I am afraid
of being around people and have zero self esteem.


4: Why did you let Mom get hurt? It has served no purpose except nearly drive me to a
nervous breakdown, because I just can't handle it.



Again, I know that we aren't supposed to question your motives but I'd really like to know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The good news is, you can do something about it. I believe that although there will always be some people out there we feel that are better than us, thing is, we're all gifted in one way or another. We just have to make the most out of what we have. :)

cheers,
http://ooad.motime.com