Pages

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

A REVALATION OR '" GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER

Last night as I was praying and asking God "Lord, what can I do to get my life back on track and get it to be the way YOU want it to be?" And then it all came to me. Call me a nutcase, but here's what he said In my words: First off, trust me, I know what's best for you, don't worry. Second, like yourself. I love ya more then anything. If you love yourself, then people will sense that and love you too. Don't worry about your weight or looks, if people judge you by that, then you don't need them in your life. Don't try to be something you aren't. Be yourself, and everything will fall in place. And don't let that stuff that happened to your Mom or what happened to you in school get you down. You may not know it or think it, but all this stuff has made you stronger. As for women, he said don't worry about that either. I've got someone for ya, and I am going to reveal her to you very soon. Believe me I am not crazy! I'm so glad that God has been listening to my prayers.

No comments: