Pages

Friday, November 05, 2004

MY CC1 FRIENDS

After 4 years of being online, and nearly that long being a denizen of Yahoo Christian Chat 1, I've met many people there, and a lot of them I consider close friends. Here are some of them, and my thoughts about them:


Fran-Wonderful lady, love ya!

Cathy-One of the best people, still (hopefully?) One of my closest friends, though I've caused
her way too much grief sometime.

Lil, Jewels, and Breezey-The classy ladies of the room.

Deb/DK-An online Aunt figure to me.

Jilly-The epitome of coolness, brings fun to the group

Night/Happy/Julie-Nice...but SCARY!!!

Cali-Another classy lady, and another good friend.

Damian-He's the Boss.

Melissia-My "adopted little sister" and probably my closests friend.

Kat Williams-A newcomer, but cool.


And there are many more---you all know who you are.




No comments: