Pages

Monday, August 23, 2004

I AM A MIRACLE

No, I'm not conceited :P I really am a miracle. When my Mom was pregnant with me, her Thyroid went bad, and it caused me to be a really sick little baby. I was born with a lotta birth defects. One of my kidneys had to be removed because it didn't work, and the other one was virtually rebuilt. The rest of my urinary tract was also in a shambles. I can't have kids, because all the equipment associated with procreation is also defective. Sure, I could have an operation to get it fixed, but having to piss through a catheter into a bag for a couple of months while everything heals is not my idea of fun. The dr's said I wouldnt make it past a year, but here I am, a week from turning 33. Hummm....maybe I was wrong thinking God hadn't done anything good for me!

No comments: