Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2004

The Funniest Thing That Ever Happened To Me

I think the funniest thing that ever happened to me happened on my 2nd day of High School. It was the end of the school day, and on my way out, I stopped at the bathroom. When I got done with that, I got totally lost, and by the time I got my bearings, all the buses were gone. Since I didnt know anyone there, and I didn't have any money with me, the only thing I could go was walk. So here I am, walking down a huge highway, and climing over the concrete barriers to get on the right side of the road. It took me a couple hours, but just when I made it into town, My sister finally showed up in her car, and took me to the place where my Mom worked. Needless to say, Mom was not impressed with what I did. I still think about that and laught!

No comments: