Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2004

Chat Ettiquette

Over my years of being an online chatter, I've had a lotta things done to me that were quite annoying. Therefore, here are some suggestions that will get you into my good graces should you want to chat with me. They are good for everyone.


1: When someone comes online, please wait a few mins before PMing them. Give them time to get settled it.
2: ASl? FORGET IT!!! That's what profiles are for!!
3: Don't ask if someone has a pic or cam. If they want you to know what they look like, they'll let ya know.
4: Please don't ask for money of give a sob story of how you're a poor African or Indian/Pakistani minister.
5: If you're gonna say something, please don't wait 10 minutes after saying hi!

Thank you for your attention!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL so true