Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

The Summer Of 85

This Summer will mark the 20th anniversary of what was probably the best Summer of my life. First off it was good because I finished serving my time in that hellhole known as Luther Jackson Intermediate School, and got some of those idiots off my back. Next, it was the first Summer I spent a lot of time away from home. I spent about a month up here in West VA. with my sister and her family, went to Boy Scout Camp, and when I was home, My Dad and I usually spent Saturdays out riding the roads. Ahh those nights of staying up all night just to hear a certain song on the radio and tape it, the trips to the library to hang out, the trek every Friday night to the record store, and a lot of other things. The only 2 blemishes on that Summer were that I had to go into the hospital for surgery in July, and when it ended, I started High School. those were the days!

No comments: