Pages

Monday, May 30, 2005

The Hole In The Wall

In our spare room, there is a hole in the wall. I put it there. Back in 1994, My parents got into one of their stupidest fights. This was the most violent one they've ever had. There were dishes thrown and broke, plants upturned, and the whole 9 yards. I was so upset and mad about it, I went into the back room, and ran my fist through the wall. The hole is still there to this day, and I have made myself a promise that if I ever get married or have a relationship, I will never get violent towards a woman. Violence is not in my nature.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marriage is good, I repeat, good. But if you want a BETTER and SUPERIOR life, stay a VIRGIN and SINGLE. Read 1 Corinthians Chapter 7. Read Matthew Chap 22: verse 30. Jesus is a virgin and single. Mary is a virgin. Joseph is a virgin. God the Father is a virgin. The Holy Spirit is a virgin. All the Angels in Heaven are virgins. Most of the Saints are virgins. I tell ya, in our society, marriage and sex gets too much hype. And if you're a Protestant, they will want you to get married. If you want the BEST, the FULLNESS of the means of salvation, become a Catholic, my friend. Only the Catholic Church has the Sacred Host which is the REAL Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity of Jesus Christ. I go to Mass daily, and what a privilege it is to literally eat the Body, Blood, Soul, and Divinity of Jesus Christ daily. Take care. God bless. -- 20d

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen, Peace be with you. My name is Andy Moore, a.k.a. 20d. Sorry, I'm a newly initiated blogger; I don't even have a blog yet. When you get to Heaven, you'll discover that Heaven is a complete heirarchy ... with God the Father at the top. Before you further malign the Holy Catholic Church, the 2000 year old authentic Church of Jesus the Christ, with direct and continuous apostolicity from St. Peter, the very first Pope, I suggest that you do some honest research from a reliable Catholic website: Catholic Answers. http://www.catholic.com/ As a former protestant, Venerable Cardinal Newman said, "To be deep in history is to cease to be protestant." Take care and God bless.



Hi Billy, I hope you're having a nice day.

Anonymous said...

Billy, my apologies to you, too. As Yoda would say, "Sidetracked, I was." -- Andy Moore