Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2005

I Was A BAAADDDDDDDD Boy!

Beleive it or not, I actually did physical harm to someone in a fit of anger. One day in 8th grade, while I was in lunch line, this stupid moron thought I was talking about his sister, and came up to me and tried to do this ninja shit on me, karate kicking me and all that. Being a drama student, I dropped to the floor, faked being knocked out, and when he turned his back to me, I jumped up, grabbed a chair, and knocked him over the head with it! since I had witnesses, I proved self defence, got off scott free, whike the dumbass got a weeks suspension!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Play dead or curled up scared?

Anonymous said...

how did that make you feel about yourself?

Wildefrost said...

hahaha! That's absolutely awesome. Picked up a chair and hit him over the head with it. Hahahaha!