Pages

Saturday, April 09, 2005

What A Way To Meet The New Neighbors!

When I was a little kid, I had a friend who lived right behing our house. To get to his place, I had to walk up through our garden, and climb over a fence. I did that pleanty of times without having any probs, but one day, I got stuck on the fence! I started yelling at the top of my lungs, but since our house was a good bit away from the fence, my Parents didn't hear me. Anyway, this guy comes running up, and gets me down. Turns out, he and his family had just moved into another house next door, and they hadn't had time to introduce thenselves to the neighborhood. So, this family and mine became good friends, and we kept in touch until they moved away a few years before we moved to West Virginia. Funny way to meet the neighbors, huh?

No comments: