Pages

Friday, April 29, 2005

My Favorite Dollar Bill Designs

As ya all know, I collect coins and bills. A while back, I posted a list of my favorite coin designs, now here's one of my favorite note designs:


1905 $20 Gold Certificate-The "Technicolor Note" I love all the colors used in the design: Red,
Yellow, Gold, Black, and Green


1901 $10 United States Note-You've heard of the Buffalo Nickel, this is the Buffalo Note.

1918 $2 Federal Reserve Bank Note-Love the battleship on the back.

1869-1917 $1 United States Note-The epitome of the Utilitarian Design, Millions of them
printed, still can be bought cheap.

$1875 $2 National Bank Note-The "lazy 2"

Any of the large sized Gold Certificates from the early 20th Century-Love the gold backs.

1928 $1 Siver Certificate and US note-If you looked at the reverse, you'd ask if it was a real note.

What's your favorite? If you're a collector, please post in the comments!

No comments: