Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2004

A Tale From My Childhood---OUCH!!!

One evening when I was 8 or 9, my Dad had to go out on a job, and my Mom went with him. That left my sister Lori in charge of me. She was doing her homework in her room, and I was in the livingroom watching TV. Sometime later, I fell asleep on the couch. I woke up hungry and went into her room to ask her to fix me something. I didn't get too far as----BONK!!! something hit me on the head! I dunno how she did it, but Lori had balanced a very large stereo speaker on top of her door, and the result was a trip to the ER and 30 stiches to close up a nasty looking gash on the top of my head, and I had the mother of all headaches! To this day, I still have a bump on my head where the stitches were, and it feels funny to touch. OUCH!!!

No comments: