Pages

Friday, September 24, 2004

HOMESICK

Even though I've lived in West Va. for 12 years, I don't consider it my home, just a temporary relocation. I miss Fairfax, VA soooo much. I was born, raised, and spent the first 21 years of my life there. The one biggest thing I miss is the library. I used to go there all the time and get armloads of books. You can't find the kind of books I like at the Moorefield library. In fact, the last time I went there, all the books I looked at were older then I was:P Also, to get a good book, ya gotta shlep all the way to Cumberland, MD, because the mall there has the closest book store. And since my favorite hobby shop around here closed a couple weeks ago, I have to go down to Winchester to bye models. The newspapers here really stink! Gimme a good Washington Post or USA Today anytime! Beleive me, Moorefield does have a few good qualities to it. The people here are nice, and my church is great. Mom says she thinks God lead us here so that I could start going to church. But on the other hand, I am just not a country person! I don't like constant silence. Down home, we lived next to a highway. If I ever get married and save up a few bucks, I will move back there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't you have to have a job first so you can save money to move?