Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2004

Internet Dating

So, what's your opinion on internet dating? I know most of you older types don't think it's a good idea, because you think, "How can you date someone that lives miles away, and that you have never seen in person before?" My opinion is , if done properly, internet dating can be successful. Two of my closest friends, Cathy and Royce, met online, and they currently have a very strong relationship, and I know a few others. Just one warning: Make sure the person you're interested in is legit, or you may be in trouble!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Internet dating did not work for me. If I ever do get involved that way again, I will make sure the person lives close to me. Halfway across the country sucks. Yes, I know a few very successful relationships that have worked out. I 'dated' this person from Vancouver for a year only to find out that I was one of many. Oh yeah, now this person wants me back because everyone else found out what a loser they had. I am not too good at meeting people. Perhaps later I will try this again. But not now.