Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Things I Miss From My Childhood

Looking back, here's some things I miss from my childhood

Getting up on Satruday Mornings and watching cartoons that were actually worth watching

Going to the Library in Fairfax every couple weeks and reading through all the editons Of Jane's Fighting Ships, and checking out some books so many times that they wore out

Going to the Coin Auction with Dad every Thursday night.

Going camping with the Boy Scouts.

Staying up all night listening to the radio during the summer.

Skipping school every once in a while and coming up here to West VA. with Mom.

Going every Friday night to Waxie Maxie's and buying actual records.

Hiding out in our basement when I needed privacy.

Hanging out at Woolco, where my Mom worked, and playing with the Atari until I got my own.

Going out to eat at the Cheasapeake Bay Seafood house.

Hanging out with my Sister's ex BF David

Messing around with the girls at school

And a lot of other things!

No comments: