Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

A NOTE TO MY DETRACTORS

To all you idiots who have picked on me all my life:

Did you ever stop to think that I'm fat not because I eat all the time, but because I have only 1 kidney and other assorted health problems? That's right, you have been making fools of your selves for no reason the past 30 years! If you don't beleive me, I challenge any 0f you to follow me for a day and watch what I eat! I dont give a f**k what ya think of me anymore, you have no power over me anymore! I've been in a shell the past 25 years, and dammit, I'm coming out and in force! If ya can't accept the way I look, then shut the hell up!

2 comments:

Tea Lady said...

Hey Billy. I am glad you are getting to the place you don't care what others think. I so wish I could be like that; I am working on it. Good luck!

SL

Paula said...

Hi there, I think its great that you have finally told them how you felt. I know you feel good about it too, if only it was that easy when you were at school! I know from experience that it wasn't.