Pages

Saturday, July 03, 2004

About Friends

Ya know, maybe I have been wrong about not having any friends. The past few days, the gang from cc1 (Yahoo Christian Chat Room 1 for all of you that are unfamiliar) have really been supportive of me. There are lots of different types of people that come in. You have the Christians, such As my friends Cathy, Royce, Jewels, Debbie, Lil, and a bunch of other. Then ya have the the Non-Christians, like my friends Damian, Cali, Night, and Robyn. It amazes me how everyone gets along so well. Sometimes, it does get a bit messy, as should be expected with people of such diverse beliefs, but all in all, We all get along very well. People may say "They're just people in a computer chat room" But, They are the best group of friends I've ever had!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't add me billy LOL ... mel