Pages

Sunday, November 17, 2013

18 Things About Me You May Or May Not Know

 

In Case You Haven’t Been Following Me:

1: I'm the baby of the family
2: I have 2 older sisters
3: I collect coins
4: Besides coins, my other big interest is reading
5: I have the best best friend in the whole world-yeah you Nicie
6: Im a city guy-born and raised in Fairfax VA
7: Been an inhabitant of the internet for 14 years
8: I'm my church's co sound tech
9: Favorite Tv shows: True Blood , Vampire Diaries, and The Originals
10: For some reason, the summers of 83 and 84 were my favorites
11: My weight is my weakness
12: Singleness sucks
13: I was a Boy Scout when I was a kid
14: I hate people that pick on others
15: I learned how to read before anything else
16: My Birthday and my Dad's are the same day
17: I love Baseball, Football, and Hockey
18: I hated school

No comments: