Pages

Friday, February 22, 2008

My Least Favorite Teacher

For Algebra in 1oth and 12th grade, I was taught by a fellow named Bruce Campbell. I could not stand the man! Don't get me wrong, he was a good teacher (even though I suck at Math), but his people skills were sorely lacking. He was an older guy, musta been in his 60's cause he talked about serving in WW2. He did not like ANYONE, and nothing ever satisfied him! He never had anything good to say about anyone, and even if you made straight A's, he could make you feel like shit. Yours Truly was not immune to his charms. One time we were working on something that needed graph paper, he was watching me and said "you gotta be pretty dumb, you can't even draw a straight line with a ruler!" But strangely, in 1oth grade, he gave me a math book as a gift for perfect attendance, and on my last day with him before I graduated, he wished me good luck. The man was a mystery, that's for sure!

No comments: