Pages

Monday, December 24, 2007

My Most Unususal Christmas

Christmas 1985 had to be my most craziest Christmas! Starting, my Mom won a cruise to the Bahamas from her work, so she and my Dad went over Christmas. Since she only had 2 tickets, I had to stay with my Sister her in West Virginia. It was very boring here that week, since A few weeks before, Moorefield had pretty much been destroyed by a flood. Anyway...........Now the fun

To get to Florida to catch the cruise ship, Mom and Dad had to fly from Virginia to Miami. Mom handled the flight pretty well, but Dad just about freaked out! So after completing their cruise, which they really loved, when they got Back to Miami, Dad wouldn't get back on the plane. The only vehicle they could find was a U-Haul truck, so they drove back home in that. That still makes me laugh my ass off every time I think about it!

No comments: