Pages

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Yet Another Tale From My Childhood

When I was maybe 12 or 13, the Dr's decided to send me to the University Of Virginia Hospital to find out why I had stopped growing. Since it was in the middle of the worst year of my life, 8th grade, I dedided to take the week off and go there, even though I hate hospitals. What a mistake! First off, to get blood, they hooked me up to a needle for 7 hours striaght, with my arm restrained. When I was done, my arm was so stiff it felt like it was gonna crack when I flexed it out, and they had taken so much blood, I felt like someone had poured a couple of 6 packs into me! To make matters worse, the Dr. was a total asshole, giving me the shit about my weight! Damn, if I wanted that, I woulda stayed home and took my torture from school!

No comments: