Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2005

A Funny From Last Evening

Our evening last night got off to a crazy start. After hurrying up to get ready to go to Church for Bible Study, my Mom and I went down to the church, but no one was there. After wating a while, Mom went inside, found a program from Sunday, and we figured out what was going on! Since we didn't go to church on Sunday, we didn't know that the church was having a block party, where the clothes and school supplies that we've been gathering were going to be given out to people who needed them. Soooo, we drove to where the block party was going on, and helped out. There were people from a church from either South Carolina, Florida, or Georgia helping out, so there were a few people there that I didn't know. After things were starting to wrap up, I was strolling around a bit, when one of the ladies from this other church came up to me and said " Can I get you some school suppies?" I started laughing my ass off and said " Thanks, but I havn't needed school supplies in 17 years." Oh well, someone thinking that you're that long is a compliment....

No comments: