Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

THE FIRST REAL FRIEND I EVER HAD

You know, it's kind of sad when it takes you until you're 30 to find the first real friend in your life. Sure I had acquatainces, but I never really felt comfortable talking to them. That all chanced in the Spring of 2oo1, while online, I met Cathy Mays. She is one of the few good people left in this world. I remeber all those late conversations we had verly fondly. These days, I think our friendship is a bit strained because of a mistake I made, which I won't elaborate about and we don't talk as much as we used to. Someday, I hope I can win her trust back totally, and that we can be great friends once again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Billy,
A few good friends are hard to find. It has been my experience that good friends come and go but the love and thoughts they left behind will always be in my heart.
One day you will find the right lady and when she walks into your life the both of you will know that it is right. So hang in there. Some days I wish that I would have waited to start a family. However, I love my children and even though I am not married to their dad now and remarried to the man that was my dream man, I do not regret having them. As for best friends my children are mine for life as I am to them. My husband is my soul mate and best friend. I love him very much. We have no regret that we do not want children between us but for us we have 4 loving children.
Your family is your best friends. Your mom will be your best friend when things seem bad, but she will give you the strength to understand and move on. Your dad is the stable person in your life that will show you the way and more.
Thanks for letting me read your thoughts.
emtmom