Pages

Wednesday, June 02, 2004

Thoughts On Depression

I know it may sound crazy, but I have been depressed for 25 years or so. It all started with that nightmare called School. I was picked on every day for 12 years about my weight. I never had any friends, so it was quite tough. Now I know you may be saying "Dude, it's been 20 years, get over it", but that is easier said then done. Being picked on tears every bit of self respect and confidence you have to shreds, and makes you feel less then human. It takes every bit of energy I have to be around people, I am so shy. I was almost over that, but then my Mom got hurt. I was totally unprepared for the responsibilities thrust on me. Also, due to the circumstances of her injury, my heart just screams for vengeance against the people she worked with. Maybe someday I'll be able to get over all this stuff and have a normal life.

No comments: